Marketing Strategy and Digital Marketing
- Develop a marketing strategy to align to Mastercraft Electrical’s business plan.
- Develop a digital strategy and execute over the next twelve months to engage and grow their audience and customers New Zealand-wide while growing brand awareness and increasing enquiries to the website.
- We held a half-day marketing strategy workshop with the Mastercraft Electrical executive team to develop their marketing goals and strategy, to align with their business goals.
- For the past twelve months, we have managed social media for Mastercraft Electrical. Each month we;
- Meet to discuss the month ahead, discuss how business is tracking, opportunities in the marketplace, and review the monthly digital report
- Develop social media posts based on the above and schedule for Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business
- Provide weekly community management to grow their Instagram page organically
- Manage Facebook Ads
- Create custom graphics for social media
- Share a report on the activity for the month to find insights and develop the next month’s plan with data-based decisions.
- Facebook Ads has tripled the number of enquiries and leads from the website
- Traffic to website from social media increased by over 400% in the past 12 months
- Instagram following increased an average of 15% per month in the past 12 months
- People reached increased 317% on Facebook over the last 12 months
- Engagement increased 296% on Facebook over the last 12 months
Luke Boustridge | Mastercraft ElectricalGeneral Manager