New Zealand based Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Company, were considering entering the Australian retail food market. Their aim was to have articles published in industry and consumer media to showcase their dairy-free yoghurt packed with coconut goodness and provide credibility with retailers and consumers.
- Press release to targeted media written
- Developed a pitch and strategy for distribution
- Pitched and distributed individually to key media
- Distributed press release to other targeted media
To establish Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Company’s reputation ‘across the ditch,’ RMH Consulting, developed a press release with a unique pitch to key food industry magazines for editorial features to promote this New Zealand made product.
Overall, there was fantastic media coverage across the food industry media in Australia which created immediate impact and credibility with Australian Suppliers.
- Australia’s top fast-moving consumer goods magazine, FMCG published a sustainability piece, which they published in their magazine and replicated online
- Another top reputable food magazine, Food and Beverage published a 500 word home page online feature, s showcasing the products and Raglan Coconut Yoghurt’s story.
- Large consumer media outlet, Urban List also featured a promotional piece outlining that Raglan Coconut was set to hit Australian shores.