Consultel Group is a global IT company that delivers scalable, secure technology solutions to businesses all over the world.
They required a marketing director to drive their activities, team, and marketing efforts to ultimately win and convert more clients.
As ‘Marketing Director’ Rachael managed Consultel Group’s marketing strategy and activities.
- Marketing strategy workshops and development
- Partnership management for partner marketing opportunities and funding
- Development of marketing landscape
- Social media management
- Website rebrand and development
- Media management
- Representation of the company at industry events
- Event hosting, MC-ing, and management
- Sponsorship negotiation and management
- Research into new markets, resulting in introducing new solutions & services
- Public relations planning
- Keynote presenting at industry events
- Business Development and networking
Rachael was engaged by Consultel Cloud for more than two years and over the period built excellent marketing foundations for the business. Brand awareness increased, reputation in industry soared, partnerships flourished, leads grew, and the sales team were able to sell more with improved Business Development practices and collateral.
- Successful marketing strategy and campaigns executed in line with opportunities for conversion and business goals
- Secured over $40,000 in partner funding for marketing activities
- Negotiated to speak at partner-hosted conference in Las Vegas with mass in-person and post-media coverage
- Keynote presentation to 6,000 people
- Participation in two panel presentations
- Representation on Customer Service advisory board for partner
- Interviewed by media and for a reputable podcast
- Successful events and project management from small to medium scale
- Regular media coverage in industry, national, and international media
- Optimisation of social engagement and ad spend with a wide audience
- Successful collaboration of sales and marketing teams