The Rec Room is state of the art a gym in Feilding, offering functional training in an inclusive culture.
Their goal is to help their members get fit, build resilience and confidence whilst making friends and having fun. The gym is known for its strong gym culture, with many opting to wear the gym’s branded gear whilst working out and for casual wear.
The gym team had purchased merch but had not set up systems to keep control of stock or purchasing procedures – we were engaged to build them a new online merch store that aligned with their already-strong branding from photography through to design and build.
- Identify goals and provide solutions based on business parameters including stock range and general purpose of store
- Discussion around what could be achievable from the site
- Develop a range of marketing initiatives to align with goals
- Create a concept and execute shoot with a professional photographer to ensure brand-aligned content was created
- Creation of accounts from analytics through to platform to take online payments
- Putting together of an actual store, ensuring design components aligned with current branding
- Build out of stock/ content library across merch store
- Integration of merch store across social media channels to enable in-channel promotion and purchasing
- Integration of merch store into current website
Strategy, design direction and approach were all discussed and agreed upon with owner Brandon Rennie followed by on-brand content being created ready for design and build out of merch store, finishing with integration across social channels and website
Extensive library of on-brand promotional content
The final product of a online merch store that was on brand, capable of taking online payments, fully integrated across google products as well as social channels ready to promote products uploaded into the store.
Opportunities identified to promote merch store moving forward