Wiley required assistance with their marketing activities and team direction while they had a gap in the marketing team during the hiring process.
Wiley needed assistance with all aspects of marketing, from event management, PR, social media management to content creation for blogs and case studies to sales documentation.
- Identify marketing opportunities to align with business opportunities and internal goals
- Content ideation, creation, development and publishing for Wiley website blog, brochure ware, sales collateral, or repurposed for editorial for media
- Media pitching (press release) and relationship management
- Social media management
- Website updates and landing pages
- Media management at events
- Sponsorship negotiation and management
- Event management, both virtual and in person
- Graphic briefing and coordination with inhouse team
- Collaboration with project management and executive teams to identify market opportunities and align existing or new curated marketing content to support
- Managing in house marketing team as required
RMH Consulting assisted Wiley with their marketing activities for 14 months.
This resulted in;
- No slump in marketing activities during hiring period
- Successful events and project openings
- Marketing campaigns executed in line with opportunities for conversion and business goals
- Consistent posting on all social media platforms; Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- The creation of an Instagram page and feed design, resulting in over 400+ followers
- Successful collaboration within internal teams